Monday, June 25, 2007

Lucy

Here is a picture taken not too long ago of Lucy, our labrador retriever, with Logan and 8bol.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristen said...

That is such a sweet picture. I love that! Logan is such a good friend to the animals. They are lucky to have them around.

I think Elise may be taking after him. She told us this weekend that when she grows up she's going to be on animal planet and help animals. Even if they have fleas and ticks, she said, she will still help them. Then she wanted to know if we would watch her everyday on animal planet. =) She has a tender spot in her heart (like Logan) for animals.

sj said...

It's true, the animals have good friends in Elise and Logan. Tell Elise I'd love to watch her on animal planet!

Unknown said...

thats a very nice picture of lucy. this is how i wish to remember her.