Saturday, June 05, 2010

Logan

Here's to Logan! What a great kid! He graduated from seminary with 100% perfect attendance for all four years of early morning seminary (along with each of his siblings who did the same!)! He has served in leadership capacities at church and in school, serving on the stake youth council and the stake youth conference committee. He was treasurer of the student body at school and did the morning announcements each school-day morning. He has participated in many church and school activities. He is finishing up his eagle scout project, too. He got a job at the movie theater and worked there, beginning at the end of the last school year and then all through last summer and this school year, paying for most of his own expenses. Tomorrow is his service of celebration at the high school and then graduation is next Saturday. Hard to believe this time has come! Hard to believe he will turn 18 this month! Where has the time gone?! Logan probably doesn't read my blog very often, but in case he ever checks in and reads this post, I want him to know how very proud I am of him for all the good things he has accomplished so far, and for the kind of person he is, and I want him to know that I love him very much!

No comments: