Wednesday, January 10, 2007

An end and a beginning

Adam and Ethan packed up to go back to college and we left Mount Airy again, headed off to Kristen's in Raleigh on Thursday for a meal together, blessings, and our goodbyes. Kristen took them to the airport on Friday and it was a long day of traveling and then for Ethan and Adam a long weekend of moving and getting settled in their apartment and ready for classes on Monday. I guess back to the routine and looking ahead to the next time we get together!
Adam gave Ian and Elise his stuffed snake, so here we are with the famous snake that had been hanging from the ceiling in the boys bedroom for quite a few years.



A good holiday season! We had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's together and loved spending time together and celebrating the season! It is one of the hap-happiest times of the year! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the snake has been a big hit. he often rides in the car with us when we take elise to school or pick her up. =)

Lisa said...

I can't believe how tall Logan has gotten. I wonder if he caught i from Daniel.
Well, Sherita, I love the pictures, but now I am late for work!

Anonymous said...

im a beast lisa.