Tuesday, March 21, 2006

FANS!

Kristen and Cory surprized us by coming by on Sunday afternoon when they were sort of up this way! We watched the Carolina game together, but were disappointed they lost. Here's part of the group with their Carolina and Wake attire! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kristen said...

adam loves the camera! =)

Admin said...

Is Adrian the only Wake fan?

Unknown said...

Oh Don't worry, Wake is going strong in the Jarrell family. In fact, believers outnumber non-believers in my family 3-1. Dad, Ethan, and I outnumber the sole Carolina fan, Logan. Mom in neutral.

Unknown said...

Comment ammended:

Kristen is also neutral, although I fear greatly for her - she lives in enemy territory with many Carolina fans.

sj said...

I really like all the North Carolina teams, Wake Forest, Carolina, NC State, Duke, etc. and I have my reasons for liking each one. I give Wake a little edge since Adrian graduated from Wake, but we've been Carolina fans for a long time. Both Adrian's sisters graduated from UNC and of course, Cory and all love Carolina, so we cheer for them. Adrian went to State his freshman year and I like them just fine, too. And of course, Grandma Delia is a Duke fan and my Dad used to like them, too, so I'm fine with Duke winning. Oh, and Kristen, thanks for my "bracket" prize for the first round game! That was a fun surprize!

Kristen said...

you guys are so funny! thanks for my daily smile! =)