Adam puts on the ornament he bought for me and Kristen to share one Christmas when he was about five. The one he had to "waste all his money on" - I think he'll have a hard time living that one down!
I guess I should tell the rest of the story... Adam was Christmas shopping with his few dollars to spend, and was hoping to have a little left to get something small at the dollar store for himself. When asked about purchasing this ornament, he was afraid he was going to have to spend too much of his money and he said something like..."and spend all my money!" It was really funny and cute and has made a good story over the years.
1 comment:
I guess I should tell the rest of the story... Adam was Christmas shopping with his few dollars to spend, and was hoping to have a little left to get something small at the dollar store for himself. When asked about purchasing this ornament, he was afraid he was going to have to spend too much of his money and he said something like..."and spend all my money!" It was really funny and cute and has made a good story over the years.
Post a Comment